Cooking recipe for some tasty drumsticks Chicken with Salsa Mediterranea! Recipe that allows you to make a delicious dinner and very simple. The Wayne's Chicken in Salsa Mediterranea are tender, tasty, and very fragrant.
A very common ingredient in my house, because it is very appreciated by the father and son, are the chicken drumsticks! Probably the appreciation that they have depends on the fact that the chicken drumsticks have a very tender flesh that remains after cooking and then definitely because, in any way come prepared, are always very tasty! For this recipe I have prepared with Mediterranean sauce, simple, fast and really good!
How do Wayne's Chicken with Salsa Mediterranea
Ingredients (for 3 people)
- prepare the salsa Mediterranea as basic recipe (see recipe click here).
- Heat a drizzle of 'extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan (large enough to hold the chicken drumsticks you want to cook, without overlapping) and brown slightly two garlic cloves.
- Rinse chicken drumsticks under running water, pat dry with kitchen paper, put them in the pan and brown them on all sides.
- When the chicken drumsticks have browned, add the tomato sauce to the Mediterranean and cook another 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve piping hot chicken melted, accompanied with the sauce.
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
I preferred not to salt the chicken, since there was already a strong taste and salt sauce.