The recipe Almond chicken It is one of the best-known recipes Middle East, replicated and demand in the world! Simply setting foot in a Chinese restaurant that you can not help but order it or read a book of oriental cuisine and not be able to resist the temptation to experiment with a dish like this.
Well, after trying it will become employees, it is such a simple recipe, the result is particularly pleasing ethnic at the same time that it will soon become your workhorse, almost magical weapon which you can rely when you want to prepare a dish that surprises and fatness the palate at the same time!
If you happen to do a little research on how to make chicken with almonds, on the web or in books, you'll notice the millemila different recipes that are on offer; all tempting, attractive results, but some Haim seems that for the preparation require hunting skills or surprising prestigibilizzazione games in the kitchen! Do not worry, the recipe that I propose there is bomb-proof! Extremely simple, explained step by step, from the result that will surprise you and you will always win more, whenever the riproporrete!
I wrote this recipe in 2008, and at every performance won me more and more, today (2014) that I propose again revisiting the photos, I can say that has surprised me again ... I could not not give in the temptation of a taste before the final picture (which I never do!) and I have for the umpteenth time that I have again exceeded in the preparation of Almond chicken!
How to Make Chicken With Almonds
Ingredients for 4 people)
- To prepare Almond chicken, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and toast the almonds until they take on a golden color.
- Finely chop the onion, heated a piece of butter (about 40-50 grams) with a generous drizzle of oil; Use a wok or a frying pan, and brown the onion.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into pieces of average size and dredge in flour.
- As soon as the onion is ready add a pinch of ginger and the chicken pieces.
- Sauté the chicken nuggets during cooking by turning them to cook them well on all sides.
- Almost cooked, add the soy sauce and toasted almonds.
- Cook everything briefly and serve your Almond chicken hot!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
Do not add salt, just as for salt soy sauce. Wishing you can serve the chicken with almonds with other soy sauce in the bowls, to be added to taste, if you like a more intense flavor.