There red velvet cheesecake It is the full version red fire the traditional cheesecake, cake of American origin cheese, now so well loved and widespread in Italian bakeries. The red velvet cheesecake is designed to recall the flavors and colors of the classic red velvet cake, the cake means for reminding the colors of Valentine's Day, and for the occasion could not miss, as the proposal on your tables, this fresh and inviting version of this pie.
the red velvet cheesecake too, like all the cheesecake, as you know can be prepared in two variants, a baked and a cold, without cooking. Although it is very good both ways, even to vary a little 'our usual way of making sweets, I preferred to choose the second option, and offer the cheesecake version without cooking, so with the gelatin (or gelatin) that allows of compacting the cream. A little 'rest in the refrigerator, and you're done!
Read also how to make the Red Velvet Cake
How do the red velvet cheesecake
The red velvet cheesecake is a cheese cake prepared in the traditional way, but incorporates the colors and the vanilla flavor of the classic Red Velvet Cake.
Ingredients (for Mould 22cm diam.)
For the Crust:
- To prepare the red velvet cheesecake started to prepare the base: blend the digestive biscuits up to pulverize, then recombine them in a bowl, add the cocoa and melted butter. Mix well, then distributed on the basis of a 22 cm diameter springform pan coated with greaseproof paper. Leveled with the back of a spoon, then fold the base to cool in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- In the meantime you can prepare the cream cheese: first put to soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for about ten minutes.
- Whip the cream (keep aside 50 ml) and set aside.
- Work the philadelphia and icing sugar and when you obtain a smooth cream also add the vanilla extract and the dye, stirring well to even out the color.
- On the dye quantity added rule you based on the type of dye that you are utilizing and the actual color of your; so it should always add a bit 'at a time, until you get the desired shade.
- Now squeeze the gelatine and let it dissolve in the cream kept aside, slightly heated, then add it to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Also add the whipped cream and incorporatela while fitted.
- Resume the biscuit base from the refrigerator and pour over the cream cheese, making it level as possible, then store the cheesecake in the refrigerator to make it harden for at least 6-8 hours.
- Whip the cream until stiff soda cake, resume cheesecake, sformatela in a serving dish and decorate it with whipped cream and sugar.
- Your red velvvet cheesecake is ready to be served!
Read also how to make the Red velvet cheesecake with Thermomix