There cheesecake stracciatella It is a cold cake without baking prepared with a biscuit base and a rich cream cheese, made with ricotta cheese, cream and mascarpone cheese, enriched with dark chocolate and milk chocolate chips. This cake is a great way to recycle your Easter eggs in excess or chocolate found in the pantry, before the arrival of the heat, which could damage it.
The cheesecake stracciatella is a cool dessert that everyone loves, the mild and delicate flavor of the cheese meets the chocolate scegliette harmoniously. A great way to make a cake, even in summer, no need to turn on the oven, with very little preparation time.
The cheesecake stracciatella is one of the delicious cheesecake variations perhaps one of the easiest to prepare. Its taste delicious and crisp will enchant all. This cake does not require cooking, the gelatin act as thickening cream, linking it to perfection.
Read also how to make chocolate cheesecake
How to make cheesecake stracciatella
The cheesecake stracciatella is a cold cheese cake with chocolate chips, ideal for chocolate riciclar in pantry.
Ingredients (for 8-10 persons)
For the Crust:
For the cream cheese:
- prepare the cheesecake stracciatella start to break up the gathering them biscuits in a mixer, then shake it up to pulverize completely. Transfer the biscuits to a powder in a bowl. In a saucepan melt the butter, then add it to the biscuits.
- Stir the mixture well with a wooden spoon and add the white Nutella, then mix again. Pour the preparation of biscuits in a 22-cm diameter mold lined with greaseproof paper, distribute it across the base and pressed with the back of a spoon to compact. Put the base of the cake in frigoifero for half an hour to harden.
- Meanwhile devote to the preparation of the cream cheese. Put a little 'cream (taken from the total) in a small pan, heat it and turn off the heat. Then let dissolve the gelatin sheets which have previously held to soak in cold water for about ten minutes. And then cool the mixture.
- Whip the remaining cream with the beaters of an electric or a planetary mixer, and keep it aside.
- In the same bowl brought together the ricotta, mascarpone and icing sugar and processed all together, to obtain a cream. Now add the cream in which you have dissolved the gelatin and mix well.
- Add the cream cheese also the whipped cream and mix delicately. Finally also add the coarsely chopped chocolate and mix well together.
- Pour the cream obtained over the biscuit base and put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 5-6 hours, to make it curdle well. After this time, remove it from the fridge, sformatela and decorate with chocolate flakes or other drops.
- Your cheesecake stracciatella is ready to be served!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
In preparation time it is not counted the cooling time of the base and of the cake.