After reading the recipe of Newyork cheesecake, you're fascinated by this cake made of cottage cheese and you are trying to replicate it at home. Since the imagination will not miss it, you are looking for new variants, that's why you ended up on this page, where we will see together how.
Are you ready? today we will see how to make a cheesecake with blueberries and we find that it is as easy as making an apple pie, indeed, perhaps more. So it begins right away thanks to the instructions here below.
If you want to learn how to make a cheesecake with blueberries, Arrange the ingredients that are here right away so you do not escape anything, then you will just have to be attentive to quantity and to respect the times, everything else is described in the procedure.
This type of cake has many variations, but I do not loving the gelatin (after seeing that is made with pork rind) I tried not to use it and I must say that the result is great anyway.
Category cheesecake recipes.
How to Make Cheesecake with Blueberries
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Coated with baking paper in the bottom of a mold 18 cm zipper.
- chop the cookies very finely and add the butter melt and mix.
- Pour this mixture into the bottom of the well, helping pressing mold with a spoon and let rest in the refrigerator.
- banging philadelphia with the sugar, there cream previously assembled, the vanillin and two tablespoons blueberry jam.
- Mix and pour over the biscuit base refrigerate.
- Before serving, remove the cake from the mold and mix in a bowl the remaining 2 tablespoons of jam.
- Soften it with a little water and pour it gently on the surface of the cake.