The famous American cheesecake, better known as Cheesecake, has depopulated on our plates in numerous variants ... There propose one with a very delicate lemon aftertaste. This is a version of "baked" the cheesecake that will allow all those who do not like sweets "raw" not to give up this delight! For the base of this recipe I used the famous prepared for "Cameo Cakes 9" cakes that you can in any case replace the "traditional" base of the cheesecake recipes.
How to make cheesecake oven with 9 Cameo Cakes
Ingredients (serves 8)
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
For the Base.
- Pour the contents of the envelope 9 Cameo Cakes in a bowl.
- melt butter on a low fire and stir the mixture together with the 9 Cakes'egg.
- Mix well, then arrange the preparation of the base of the cheesecake in a springform pan lined with baking paper, leveling them with the help of a small rolling pin and by lifting the edges.
- Mix the cheese (ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese is philadelphia) With an electric mixer.
- Given a smooth cream add eggs, there grated rind of lemon, the sugar, the butter melted and cooled working again with the whisk at high speed to remove the lumps.
- Pour the cream on the base and bake at 170 degrees in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before turning the cheesecake and serve.