The rustic bread with seeds it's a homemade bread prepared with a mix of flour Manitoba, joined to the whole wheat flour and to that kamut, all enriched with seeds mixed (for bread or salads), a combination of perfect rustic flavors, particularly pleasing to any palate.
The rustic bread with seeds is a very simple bread to prepare, tasty and nutritious, which perfectly accompanies a mixed salad completing the table and ensure a good nutritional intake even for a quick lunch or schiscetta to take to the office!
The rustic seed bread has a rich taste but simple at the same time as all the loaves of homemade bread intoxicates everyone with her scent, ensuring a great appreciation at the table, joy, taste and color to your traditional bread basket, which served traditionally to your guests.
Read also how to make wholemeal bread
How do the rustic bread with seeds
The rustic seed bread is homemade bread made with whole wheat flour and kamut flour, enriched with mixed seeds for bread or salads.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare rustic bread with seeds started to dissolve the yeast in the water beer with honey. In a bowl put the Manitoba flour, whole wheat flour and that of kamut, also add salt, stir a bit 'dry ingredients and add the water. Now knead the dough vigorously by hand or using a planetary mixer, until the dough will not have a compact appearance. Consider that at the end of processing the dough will be a little 'sticky, do not be tempted to add flour.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for a couple of hours in a warm place, preferably in the oven with the light on.
- After a first leavening resume the dough, transfer it on a board and do some squats down to let him incorporate air, then transfer it back into the bowl.
- Cover again with plastic wrap and let rise again for another 2 hours.
- Rehearse the dough on a lightly floured work surface, spread it and add the mixed seeds. Work a little 'to make them fully absorb. Then transfer the loaf in a basket for leavening, in which you put a sheet of parchment paper.
- Let rise loaf for another 2 hours, always in a sheltered place.
- After the last rising transferred loaf of bread (with all oven) paper on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and continue cooking for another 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Your rustic seed bread is ready to be served!