THE panzucca are soft rolls with sweet pumpkin, a snack that tastes good, simple and genuine, perfect for the whole family. A touch of kindness on your table that will enrich the taste of snack time like the breakfast. An intoxicating softness which others can not resist!
The panzucca sandwiches are comparable to the sweet tooth Brioche, than those made at home, that flood the kitchen with the delicious aroma of baked genuine products can give the house. The soft idea for breakfast, one that you can even make a snack for school. Close the panzucca in pieces of paper, the type commonly used to wrap the bread, and you ritufferete in a moment of pure joy, reliving one of those experiences that take you back in time and make you savor the flavors almost disappeared a time.
The panzucca are the perfect recipes to celebrate the night of witches, when everybody dress up and make jokes, one in which the pumpkin is king and you dust off all recipes where the orange stands. Try them also to celebrate Halloweene and certainly will not regret it!
Read also how to make bread Gourds
How do panzucca
The panzucca are soft rolls with sweet pumpkin, you can offer to young and old, to cheer the hour of breakfast or snack.
Ingredients (15 rolls)
- To prepare panzucca Take the clean pumpkin and cut into cubes and place in an aluminum foil, close the package and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then sfornatela, allow to cool and shake it with an immersion blender to obtain a puree.
- Now go to the preparation of the dough. Mix milk and water (at room temperature) and melt within them the crumbled yeast. Put the flours in a bowl, add the sugar, the pumpkin puree, vanilla essence (if you like), salt and add the liquid in which you have dissolved the yeast. Then processed by operating the hook of the planetary (or proceed vigorously by hand) and when the dough starts to compact together the soft butter in pieces, making it absorb little by little.
- Got a firm dough (which stringers on the hook) transfer it in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise away from the current for at least 3 hours, or until doubled. Once the dough has doubled its volume staccatene pieces about 20gr and formed into balls, shaping them in such a way that the closure of each piece is down.
- Arranged so the sandwiches on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, leaving a little 'spaced between them, as they grow up. Let them rise for half an hour, then brush them with a little milk, decorate with the granulated sugar and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. When they are golden sfornateli and let cool.
- Your panzucca are ready to be enjoyed!
Read also how to make Panzucca with Thermomix
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The panzucca, once cold, may be kept sealed in a plastic bag, removing all the air.