The brioche is a very soft, sweet bread that can be used for breakfast or a snack: ideal to be smeared with Nutella or butter and jam is delicious too absolute and why not ... soaked in milk! 😉
The brioche bread belongs to the "family bread box", this characteristic shape is conferred by the rectangular mold which is made to rise for the second time and which is then also cooked.
E 'preferable to use a mold for plum fairly broad and not of silicon, because in this case the bread could "maintain the shape" less easily.
The brioche It is a type of sweet bread, soft and fragrant, which lends itself, however, not only to the preparations of pastry, but also to those salted. In fact, as well as it is particularly noted its use to achieve the kind brioche bread with Nutella, this mixture is also used for rustic preparations such as salt braided brioche.
If you want to try out its basic version, for a healthy breakfast prepared by you ... you can not miss this recipe, this brioche will captivate you as it is! If you want to make a "stuffed" version, not to exaggerate, you can decrease the amount of butter in 100gr and 150gr in aumnetare milk, will be equally great, but it will be less so buttery less "sfoglioso".
Read also how to make the Brioche rolled Nutella
How to make brioche
The brioche is a preparation that can be sweet or salty, soft and smooth, it can have plain or stuffed.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare brioche started to put the flour with the sugar and salt in a bowl, add the warm milk in which you have dissolved the yeast; started to work and add the eggs.
- still work to incorporate the egg mixture, then add the finally olioed the butter at room temperature (should be very soft).
- When the dough is smooth and compact, form a ball and put it in a bowl to rise, in a protected place, until doubled in volume (it will take about 3 hours).
- At this point you can proceed in two ways: 1) take the dough, deflate it and place it in a greased loaf pan mold where it let stand 1 hour or more, until doubled. Or take the dough, divide it into three equal pieces, formed of small sausages of about 30cm and annodateli each other to form a braid. Put the braid in the mold greased loaf pan and let stand for until doubled.
- Then brush the brioche with beaten egg yolk together with a milk cuccihiaio and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- The baked brioche pan and let it cool in his ultimately die before throw.
- Your brioche is ready for breakfast!
You might also be interested in reading how to do Sweet Bread with Thermomix.
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
To keep the surface of the pan brioche beautiful shiny and soft you can brush it with a little 'milk after it is warmed, then letting it cool completely covered by a towel.