The kamut scones with sourdough redundant little cakes are simple and delicate flavor, made with kamut flour, a biological flour derived from wheat. Soft, simple flavor of olive oil and rosemary, can be served to accompany a lunch, a dinner or to enrich a starter buffet. Try it with fresh or aged cheeses and meats, you'll love it!
The kamut scones with sourdough redundant are also ideal to make the most of all the "waste" of the kitchen, including the one that advances by the weekly manager's reception on your sourdough. In fact, if you too have your beautiful mother yeast that grows in the refrigerator weekly, upon waking with refreshments, there will arise spontaneously a little question: how can I use the advanced yeast mother? Well, the possibilities are different, simply choose recipes that do not require excessive force to be part of your yeast.
The kamut scones with sourdough redundant can be prepared with a few simple ingredients, thanks to the use of this particular meal, you will get the soft preparations and really rich in flavor.
Read also how to make the Brioche with sourdough redundant
How to make muffins with kamut sourdough redundant
The kamut scones with sourdough redundant are little cakes that are prepared in simple and tasteful little time with the yeast does not refreshed
Ingredients (for 10 muffins)
- To prepare the kamut scones with sourdough redundant started to dissolve the yeast in warm water excess mother, getting a froth.
- Add flour, oil and salt and knead the dough until it becomes compact, smooth and elastic.
- Form a ball, then put it to rise in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap in a warm place for at least 6-8 hours.
- Take back the dough, roll it out with the help of a rolling pin into a sheet of a 4 mm thick and with a pastry rings formed of 7cm in diameter disks.
- Place the scones on a baking sheet so obtained, brush them with olive oil and spread in the surface of coarse salt and some rosemary needles.
- Let stand muffins still half an hour, then bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, sfornatele and let them cool.
- Your kamut scones with sourdough redundant are ready.
In this recipe it was used Kamut flour de The Magic Flours - The Count.