THE Sandwiches Milk are soft and tasty sandwiches that can be served as a relish, they can be stuffed with salami and cheese or sweet cream snack or at a party or a buffet. In most occassione a buffet is prepared in the tiny milk sandwiches, said Kisses Milk, to allow guests to appreciate all the preparations without exaggeration. The smallest size is also appropriate for children, who they are attracted to those little sandwiches, more like nibbles than to real sandwiches.
If instead the Sandwiches Milk must be prepared to be served at the table or to prepare the snack for kids, maybe after a day of school, sports or any activity that kids follow, it is preferable to choose a medium size, like that described with this recipe.
These sandwiches, unlike the Oil buns, for example, while maintaining the same softness are characterized by also be suitable for sweet fillings. In the recipe that I present here, it is not used butter, which is replaced by the oil, making these also very fluffy rolls, but at the same time lighter and more digestible! For a taste even lighter can use half olive oil and half seed oil.
How to make milk rolls without butter
Ingredients (11 rolls)
- To prepare Sandwiches Milk Put in a bowl flour, sugar, salt, honey and oil.
- Begin to knead, helping with a mixer or by hand, and add the warm milk in which you have dissolved the yeast.
- Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic dough, then transfer it to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for a few hours, or until doubled.
- Riprente the dough, deflate and remove the pieces weighing about 80 grams each, helping with hands formed into balls that will settle on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Cover the rolls with plastic wrap and let them rise for half an hour in the oven with the light on.
- Brush the buns with beaten egg yolk with milk and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Your Sandwiches Milk they are ready!
In this recipe it was used Manitoba flour de The Magic Flours - The Count.
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The olive oil was used in place of butter. In the traditional version are provided 60 grams of butter.