The Bacetti Milk are small milk rolls delicious and fluffy ideal for parties or picnics. The Bacetti are little tidbits very delicate taste, which can be served in savory version "" stuffed with salami and cheese or sweet version "" stuffed with Nutella or jam! For their softness they are appreciated especially by children! Typically at every birthday party I buy a certain number of these soft rolls, for young and old! But this year, for the birthday of Alexander, I decided to prepare myself !! So yesterday I trained someone to see if the experiment could be replicated at the Alexander party. Baked flooded home with their scrumptious aroma ... and Ale and Noemi have devoured one apiece (although they had already eaten!) In the end I said to myself: successful experiment! See you this weekend sandwiches loved ones ... with a massive dose! 😉
How do Bacetti Milk
Ingredients (18 rolls)
- To prepare Bacetti Milk must dissolve the brewer's yeast in a little ' milk at room temperature.
- Then put flour, the sugar and the salt in a bowl.
- Add the milk in which the yeast and start working it loose.
- Then add the rest of the milk and work well.
- When the mixture is quite mixed add the butter soft small pieces, add a little piece at a time, while working the dough, and add the next only when the previous bit was absorbed from mixing.
- Mix to obtain a smooth and firm dough.
- Then form a ball with the dough and let rise in a lugo repaired for 4 hours.
- After rising time take the dough, deflate it with your hands and pull the pieces (50 grams each), wrap them with your hands to form small balls to be placed on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave a bit 'of space between the balls, which lieviteranno further.
- Brush the balls with the milk and put them to rise in a closed oven off for half an hour.
- After this time, take the trays with sandwiches and brush with the egg yolk beaten with a little ' milk.
- Then bake the rolls for 10 minutes in preheated oven at 180 °.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool sandwiches.
- Your Bacetti Milk are ready and can be stuffed with cold cuts or with Nutella!
- My young men (but I) ate them right away "natural" and they were delicious!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The Bacetti Milk houses a couple of days in a sealed envelope, but we must be careful to squeeze out all the air before closing the bag.