The bread charcoal with yeast It is a bread made in pure and simple house, made from a long, slow sourdough. A crispy crust and a soft crumb and honeycomb, make this the perfect bread for every occasion.
The bread to charcoal with yeast is perfect for any recipe, to make colorful and cheerful or sandwiches to be served as a relish. try the bruschetta with some typical product like Eggplant A Mushroom or pickled zucchini and you'll love it! color fills and taste the table and is suitable for many needs, nourishes lightly and is rich in beneficial effects. Charcoal, in fact, is known for its absorbenti liquid and gas properties, which make it particularly suitable against bloating, diarrhea and flatulence. And 'particularly suitable to combat digestive problems, so that the bread made with it (even more if we talk about a natural leavening) is especially light and digestible.
The bread to charcoal with yeast is a fairly simple recipe, just a little 'patience for the realization of the folds and a little' waiting for the slow rising that distinguishes preparations with natural yeast, otherwise it's all very simple , and the result is extremely satisfying.
Read also how to make the bread boor
How to make bread with natural coal with yeast
The bread to charcoal with yeast is a simple home-made bread and full of benefits guaranteed by the charcoal.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- To prepare bread charcoal with yeast started to cool the yeast and let it stand for at least two hours before using it.
- In a bowl put water at room temperature, spezzettatevi the yeast and processed to dissolve (with a planetary mixer used the leaf). Now add the flour Manitoba and the black, salt and barley malt, then work it all until the dough does not stringers on the hook.
- Transfer it on a board and molded a ball.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover the bowl let the dough rest for an hour. Then resume the dough and proceed to carry out the folds to three. Mash the dough with hands giving a rectangular shape, then ideally divide the dough into three parts, the first bent end (the left one) on the central part and still the right one of the central one.
- again crushed the dough into a rectangle, this time grows in height, ideally divide it into three parts and the folded upper end of the central one and still the bottom of the central one. Still proceeding as done before pushing the mixture and forming a horizontal rectangle, then again folded in three parts.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper, you are going to put in a wicker basket to let it rise in height. Place the basket in the closed oven off and considered that this leavening will take about 16-18 hours.
- Remove the basket from the oven and transfer it by lifting the parchment paper (with all the paper) on a teglia.Riscaldate oven to 240 ° and when you have reached the right temperature bake the bread for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and continue cooking for another 30 minutes. When cooked, turn off the oven, open it and let it sit still the bread ten minutes before sfornarlo. Now you can remove it from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Your bread to the charcoal with yeast is ready to be served!
In this recipe it was used black flour de The Magic Flours Lo Conte