Those who have tried and love grog, aware of its healing properties, helps against colds. But the alcoholic drink, and what to do if the child is sick? There are a great option - soft grog, and today we look at the recipe of its preparation. Fragrant, spicy and delicious, it perfectly warms and invigorates after hypothermia. Preparing this wonderful drink is easy and very fast, which means that it will become one of your favorite tools against colds.
Ingredients for the preparation of non-alcoholic grog:
- Water 4 cups
- Black tea leaf (unscented) Table 3. spoons
- Honey 2 table. spoons
- Sweet bell pepper 4 pea
- carnation 4 bud
- Cinnamon 2 tsp. spoons
- Lemon 1 PC.
- Cutting board
- Gauze or strainer
Preparation grog soft:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Step 2: Prepare a soft grog.
Step 3: We serve non-alcoholic grog.
Tips to the recipe:
- - Instead of black tea can be used red - tea, hibiscus. However, remember that hibiscus reception increases acidity of gastric juices, so it should not be used for people suffering from peptic ulcer and gastritis.
- - Honey can replace sugar and lemon - orange.
- - As a spice for grog also great captive star anise, which gives the drink taste notes of star anise. You can add a bit of ginger - root, grated on a fine grater or finished ground.
- - Brewing tea is best in pottery - it has excellent heat capacity. Also suitable glass or porcelain, but welding "does not breathe" in them. Serve grog is also better in clay cups - so it will retain heat longer.
- - Remember, honey should be added in the last instance, in the already hot drink, boil it can not be, otherwise you lose all useful properties.