I hasten to acquaint you with the recipe preparation biscuits Savoyardy. This gentle, airy cookies come from Italy, and there it is used for making various kinds of puddings, desserts, including tiramisu to the famous dishes. Of course, you can buy in the store such cookies. But not everyone knows that the real Savoiardi should be solid, as their main task - is to soak the coffee syrup. Therefore, I propose to prepare Savoiardi at home.
Ingredients for Savoiardi:
- wheat flour / s 150 gr.
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Sugar 150 gr.
- Powdered sugar 100 gr.
- Pastry bag
- serving Dishes
Step 1: Prepare the biscuit dough.
Step 2: Prepare Savoyardy.
Step 3: We serve Savoyardy.
Tips to the recipe:
- - It is very important to biscuit dough turned out air and thick. This is necessary in order to get a high Savoiardi.
- - For the full assurance of success of preparation, it is best to shake up already chilled in the refrigerator and proteins when mixed with the yolks, not all add weight and half. Then add the flour and stir gently with a spoon, and only then pour the remaining beaten egg whites.
- - In order to better Savoiardi weighed pan, anoint parchment paper with a piece of butter and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- - If you do not have a pastry bag, place the dough in a simple plastic bag and gently score the one area.
- - Feel free to use these cookies to cook tiramisu.
- - Savoyardy can be served with fruit salad or ice cream.
- - Keep a cookie can be about 15 days.