I want to share a very interesting recipe cooking curd roll "Snow Maiden". Roll incredibly delicious, filling the air with a gentle will not leave indifferent any guest. Especially in this recipe offered an unusual approach to the preparation of biscuit dough, and the dessert is not only delicious, but also useful, as it contains cottage cheese rich in calcium, stuffing.
Ingredients for curd roll "Snow Maiden":
For the biscuit dough:
- Wheat flour in / s 70-80 gr.
- Eggs 4 things.
- Sugar 120 gr.
- Water (hot water) 4 tablespoons
- Potato starch) 50 oz.
- Baking powder for the dough 1 tsp
- Cottage cheese (9%) 200 gr.
- Sour cream (30%) 100 gr.
- Condensed milk 5 tablespoons
- Butter (or margarine) 100 gr.
The shape (rectangular)
Bowl (a large, wide)
Preparation curd roll "Snow Maiden":
Step 1: Prepare the biscuit dough.
Put heat the oven to a temperature 180 °.
Important in the test preparation is to adhere strictly to the recipe, and then you will succeed.
So, the first step is to prepare a deep, wide bowl, since whipping the dough will increase at times.
In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder to the dough and potato starch.
In a bowl break the eggs, pour the boiling water and immediately start beating with a mixer at medium speed (large bubbles should appear). Then, still whisking, add sugar, stir 2-3 minutes, turn off the mixer.
Immediately Pour flour mixture and accurate movements stir the dough with a spoon (not more than 6-7 revolutions, otherwise the foam will settle).
Take a rectangular shape with low bumpers, was covered with parchment paper and a little bit (for confidence) grease with butter. Pour biscuit dough, carefully leveled and put in the oven to bake 10-15 minutes. Remember, during cooking Do not open the oven door.
Step 2: Prepare the cheese filling.
At this time, beat cottage cheese in a blender. We shift into a bowl, pour the cream and whisk already mixer on medium speed. We should be added condensed milk, stir.
Separately, whisk a little melted at room temperature butter, and add the cottage cheese mixture. And finally, beat the stuffing. We send it in the fridge 15 minutes.
Step 3: Prepare the cheese roll "Snow Maiden".
We reach Ready cake from the oven, lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar and using the parchment paper to fold it into a roll. So give it to cool a few minutes.
Then untwist roll and quick movement lubricates curd cream. Quickly curl back and send in the refrigerator 2 hours.
Step 4: We serve cheese roll "Snow Maiden".
We reach 2 hours later roll out of the fridge, give a little heat and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Brew aromatic coffee and call households to the table.
Tips to the recipe:
- - For a more delicate taste to advise curd instead of sour cream add 100 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, it does not matter, heavily lubricate the form of butter and sprinkle with flour. And when you want to turn off a hot biscuit, grab a towel, sprinkle with powdered sugar and abruptly turn shape.
- - If you do not have a rectangular shape, put the biscuit bake directly on the pan and then cut off the excess with a knife irregularities.