There Dough rolled up with Zucchini and Philadelphia Puff is a yummy and easy to prepare. Delicious hot or cold!
How do Browse rolled up with Zucchini and Philadelphia
Ingredients (for 10 persons)
- Wash the zucchini and grate them finely.
- In a pan fry the shallots with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and then add the grated zucchini.
- Add salt and pepper and blend then add the white wine.
- Leave on the heat until the zucchini are cooked through.
- Then add oregano and tarragon and let cool.
- Meanwhile roll out the dough so that it is not too thick and coated on the whole surface the Philadelphia
- Now add the zucchini distributing them over the entire surface.
- Now very gently, started to roll out the dough on itself then laying her on a baking sheet.
- In a cup, beat egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of water and brush the surface of the pastry.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes, until the surface of the pastry is golden.
- Remove from the oven, let cool.
- When it is cold cut it into slices and serve!
Enjoy your meal! : D
Council to leave the Philadelphia out of the fridge a while before you use x. This will make it easier to spread it on the pastry.